PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE & WORKSHOP
Dates: February 5 - 9, 2024
Cost: $1650 / a non artist companion: $200
A 10% discount will apply to any additional 2024 Workshop
• 5 days of in the field photography
• Expert guiding to spectacular locations and expert instruction and coaching from two pros
• Maximum number of participants: 6
• A relaxed yet focused pace creating images of the spectacular Oregon coast
• Bottled water and lite snacks throughout the Workshop
• An inspiring and fun experience
What's NOT Included:
• Meals (except water and snacks)
• Transportation to and from the Workshop start/end location
• Transportation to locations during the Workshop (we will car pool whenever possible)
• Photographic equipment
• Travel and equipment insurance (highly recommended)
Difficulty: 2 out of 5
All locations will involve some amount of walking over uneven surfaces of dirt, gravel and of course sandy beaches. Some moderate shoreline rock scrambling will be encountered and a few trails descend 200-300 ft. to the beach... some with steps, some without. Consider your ability to make the climb back up. We will be exploring a coastal (wet) environment where footing is often slippery. Each participant will be solely responsible for assessing their own abilities and safety as we move to each location.
Your deposit of $500 will hold your spot in the Workshop.
The remaining fee balance is due 60 days before the start of the Workshop.
Please review the cancellation policy HERE
© JASON KINCH Photographic