MAINE HARBORS and LIGHTHOUSES
PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE & WORKSHOP
Dates: September 30 - October 6, 2024
Cost: $2250 / a non artist companion: $250
A 10% discount will apply to any additional 2024 Workshop
• 7 days of in the field photography
• Expert guiding to spectacular locations with expert instruction and coaching from 2 pros
• Number of participants, maximum of 6
• A relaxed yet focused pace creating images of spectacular coastal Maine
• Bottled water and lite snacks throughout the Workshop
• An inspiring and fun experience
What's NOT Included:
• Meals (except water and snacks)
• Transportation to and from the Workshop start/end location*
• Transportation to locations during the Workshop (we will car pool whenever possible)*
• Photographic equipment
• Travel and equipment insurance (highly recommended)
*Arriving: We recommend flying into Portland International Jetport (PWM) Portland, Maine then a 21 mile drive to Freeport, Maine for the start of the Workshop.
*Car Rental: Most participants will need to rent a car. To limit congestion at shoot locations and to lessen the impact on the environment, we are encouraging car pooling and will assist in coordinating driver/passenger arrangements.
Difficulty: 2 out of 5
Most locations will be near our parked cars but will involve some amount of walking over uneven surfaces of dirt, gravel and sand. Some moderate shoreline rock scrambling will likely be encountered (not required). We will be exploring a mostly coastal (wet) environment where footing could be slippery. Each participant will be solely responsible for assessing their own abilities and safety as we move to each location.
Your deposit of $500 will hold your spot in the Workshop.
The remaining fee balance is due 45 days before the start of the Workshop.
Please review the cancelation policy HERE
© JASON KINCH Photographic