EASTERN SIERRAS 2023
PHOTO EXPERIENCE & WORKSHOP
Cost: $1950 / a non artist companion: $200
Dates: October 16 - 20, 2023
A 10% discount will apply to any additional 2023 Photo Tour
• 5 days of in the field photography
• Expert guiding to spectacular locations with expert instruction and coaching from two pros
• Maximum number of participants: 6
• A relaxed yet focused pace creating images of the spectacular Eastern Sierras
• All entrance fees and permits for state parks and Forest Service lands
• Bottled water and lite snacks throughout the Workshop
• An inspirational and fun experience
What's NOT Included:
• Meals (except water and snacks)
• Transportation to and from the Workshop start/end location*
• Transportation to locations during the Workshop (we will car pool whenever we can)**
• Photographic equipment
• Travel and equipment insurance (highly recommended)
*Arriving: We recommend flying into Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) Las Vegas, Nevada
Ontario International Airport (ONT) Ontario, California is an alternative
**Car Rental: Most participants will need to rent a car. To limit congestion at shoot locations and to lessen the impact on the environment, we are encouraging car pooling and will assist in coordinating driver/passenger arrangements.
Difficulty: 3 out of 5
All locations will involve some amount of walking over uneven surfaces, dirt/gravel trails and some moderate rock scrambling (not required). Each participant will be solely responsible for assessing their own physical abilities and safety as we move to each shooting location.
Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest: This spectacular location is over 11,000ft. in elevation. The terrain is open with loose gravel dolomite covered rolling hills. The air is oxygen thin so it's very easy to become winded... or worse. It will be the responsibility of each participant to assess their health and ability to visit this location. For any participant who decides to skip this location, Bob & Jason can suggest alternate locations that can be explored independently.
Your deposit of $500 will hold your spot in the Workshop.
The remaining fee balance is due 60 days before the start of the Workshop.
Please review the cancellation policy HERE
This Photography Workshop is operated under a permit with the Inyo National Forest
© JASON KINCH Photographic